Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weelicious.com!

In my search for amazing and simple recipes to feed my tot, I was actually pretty stumped when I thought about practical meals that I can assemble quickly and on a budget. Being a stay at home mom means I have plenty of time to think about what to cook and how, but life does have other factors to consider like dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc... and well I needed inspiration on my kids menu plan.

So voila! I present to you Weelicious.com! I did a search on google for toddler meals and this was at the top of the list. I clicked and "BAM", tons of advice for making healthy food for the kiddo and nothing seemed too complicated. I wanna try so many things on here, they all look so delicious, especially the waffle sammys. Mmm. So thank you Weelicious for providing me with a healthy menu for my precious little one without bruising my wallet! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment